- Determine who is for (or against) the change and why.
- Decide where to focus your attention.
- Develop the questions that will set your course.
- Learn to attack problems instead of people.
- Persevere until the critical breakthrough.
This is a great book, and I have 2 COPIES (iBooks version) to give away for FREE! Yep, you heard me correctly. All you have to do is comment on this post. On Friday, December 14, at 5:00 pm Eastern Time, I will choose two winners at random. That’s all!
Don’t forget to spread the word, as well. In fact, if you want to double your chances of winning, share this post on Twitter with the hashtag #freechangebook. Just be sure to link your post to your Twitter account, so I know it is you.
More about Leading Change Without Losing It:
- Read more about the book (contains direct links to purchase it).
- Carey’s personal blog will feature a five-part series about change between the 10th and 17th designed to answer reader’s questions about change.
- You can buy the iBook at Apple, the eBook at Amazon, or the print book at the Orange Store.
- Intro price: iBook and eBook $4.99, December 10–17, 2012
- Regular price: iBook and eBook $9.99; print book $14.99
Even if you do not win a free copy, be sure to buy one. You will not be disappointed! Change is one of those things that needs to happen within the church, and as a leader, you need to be prepared to lead others through it.