Hey, everyone! I'm here at the Orange Conference 2014. As you know, I'm going to be sharing a lot this week from the conference, but I thought I would give you a quick heads-up about what workshops I am attending, so you know what to expect later, when I get to sharing what I learned.
- Measuring What's Important in Family Ministry (Next Gen) with Terry Scalzitti
- Defining the Role of the NextGen Pastor with Nina Schmidgall
- Developing a Weekly Social Media Plan for Parents and Volunteers with Matt McKee and Gina McClain
- Creating Experiences for Married People with Ted Cunningham and Ted Lowe
- Leading through Crisis, Tragedy, and Trama with Brooklyn Lindsey
- The Power of Story (Children & Student focus) with Heather Zempel
- Creating Games to Engage Middle School Students with Kenny Campbell and Elle Campbell
I will also be sharing from the seven main sessions. I hope you all are as excited as I am. Expect at least one post a day from me, but it will probably end up being more.