Episode 71 of The Student Ministry Podcast features a conversation with Zack Ryer. Not only is Zack one of Steve’s former students, but he has recently started a music career (under the stage name, Dante Nazarro) focused on songs that he has written through his anxiety, depression, and grief. Zack and Steve talk about some things that helped him during his time in youth group, how Zack has now been able to help other teens, and about some ways youth pastors and youth workers can help other students going through difficult times.
Listen right here or on your favorite podcast app/website (links near the end of this post).
Links mentioned during this episode:
- Follow Zack on Instagram: @ryedog95
- Watch Zack’s music video on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ryedog95/
- Check out Zack’s music on Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/artist/4g57xFge7gTtGEaMZKHQdn?autoplay=true
- Check out Zack’s music on Apple Music – https://music.apple.com/us/artist/dante-nazzaro/1576231620
- Read Steve’s blog at https://stevecullum.com
- Follow Steve on Twitter: @stevecullum
- Follow The Student Ministry Podcast on Instagram: @thestudentministrypodcast
- Follow The Student Ministry Podcast on Twitter: @stuminpod
Sponsors for this episode of the Student Ministry Podcast:
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. By clicking them, Steve and The Student Ministry Podcast might receive commission to support this ministry.
Subscribe to The Student Ministry Podcast any of the following platforms:
If you like what you hear, be sure to like, subscribe, share, and comment! Thanks and may God bless your ministry!
Thank you all for the last 5+ years of The Student Ministry Podcast!!!!