Episode 80 of The Student Ministry Podcast features a conversation with Dan Navarra around youth pastor compensation. For the last 5 years, Dan has been providing amazing research around salary, benefits, and all things compensation within the world of student ministry. Dan does ministry coaching through Chemistry Staffing and has also recently begun a new role with National Christian Foundation, which he talks about briefly on this episode.
Listen to this episode right here or on your favorite podcast app/service (links below).
Links mentioned during this episode:
- Download the 2022 Compensation Survey – https://www.chemistrystaffing.com/resources/compensation-youth-pastor-2022
- Chemistry Staffing website – http://chemistrystaffing.com
- Contact Dan via email – email@example.com
- Follow Dan on Twitter: @DanNavarra
- Read Steve’s blog at https://stevecullum.com
- Follow Steve on Twitter: @stevecullum
- Follow The Student Ministry Podcast on Instagram: @thestudentministrypodcast
- Follow The Student Ministry Podcast on Twitter: @stuminpod
Sponsor for this episode of the Student Ministry Podcast:
- G Shades – https://gshades.org (Use code TSMPOD to save 10% off)
If you would like to support The Student Ministry Podcast, check out our website at https://www.thestudentministrypodcast.com and click the “Support” button.
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. By clicking them, Steve and The Student Ministry Podcast might receive commission to support this ministry.
Subscribe to The Student Ministry Podcast any of the following platforms:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Podcasts
- TuneIn Radio
- Listen Notes
- Podcast Addict
- Pocket Casts
If you like what you hear, be sure to like, subscribe, share, and comment! Thanks and may God bless your ministry!
Thank you all for the last 6+ years of The Student Ministry Podcast!!!!