I have to be honest. If you know Yvette, there is no reason for you to keep on reading. By knowing her, you know exactly why I love her, because you probably do too. For those who do not know her that well, let me take a moment to capture a bit of why I believe I am one of the most blessed men on earth. And for the sake of overwhelming you with a huge sappy blog post, I’ll keep it in list format. So, here we go, 14 reasons for February 14, 2011.
- The way she is completely in love with God, more than she is in love with me.
- The way we partner together in ministry.
- The way she interacts and cares for the teenage girls in our youth group.
- The way she is kind and loving to everyone, even when it is not the easiest thing to do.
- The way she takes care of me when I am sick (and even when I am not sick).
- The way we have so much fun together and often distract each other from being productive.
- The way she loves animals. It is so cute.
- The way that money does not matter to her when there is a person in need.
- The way she looks. Seriously, she is HOT!
- The way she cares about keeping in touch with old friends, even when it is difficult.
- The way she listens to me ramble about video games, technology, or sports even when she does not understand half of it.
- The way that she reminds me to take a break when I start to overdo it in life and ministry. She keeps me grounded.
- The way that she cooks…and that she wants to get better. That might not be good for my figure, though.
- The way that she loves me!
2 thoughts on “14 Reasons Why I Love My Wife”
This is so SWEET!!!! <3 I'm so blessed to have you as my husband!!! I will definitely print this list and put it in a place where I can read it every day!!! Thanks for making me feel so loved all the time!!! I love you!!!