So, I just got back a couple days ago from a trip back home. It was great being with family and friends again, whom I haven’t seen since October. Here are some highlights:
- Spending time with Yvette (my girlfriend), who actually flew back out to NH with me.
- Flying – I love flying!
- Hanging out with my parents and sister in Chicago.
- Seeing everyone in Lincoln.
- Getting gifts, most of which were DVDs & CDs, because they are about the only things that could fit in my luggage.
- Seeing my little cousin, Aaron, who is growing up so fast.
- Having fun in Chicago with Dann, Heather, Yvette, and Heather’s family.
- Getting away from the snow for a week.
We just got an inch of snow here in southern NH, but the roads are already cleared off. I’m getting ready for a New Year’s Eve lock-in we’re having here at RCC for the high school students. It should be a lot of fun, and I am pretty excited.
After this is all over, I have a busy January ahead of me — planning lessons, taking a group to a retreat, planning activities, thinking about summer plans. The biggest of which is probably moving! I might have an apartment in Salem, so I will hopefully be moving on January 12. I’m really excited about this if it all works out, as I will be in the same city as the church and many of the students! Pray that everything goes well with this.